Monday 8 October 2018

My Christmas 2018 Card Designs

Below are 5 designs I've painted for Christmas cards this year. They are all oil on canvas sheet. Each design is on a small scale of 15cm x 20cm approx. My inspiration was local wildlife and local country landscapes. These have all been printed in to greeting cards measuring 4 x 6 inches and come with a plain white envelope and a cellophane cover sleeve for protection. They are for sale on my folksy shop (link to shop is at the top, on the right side of this blog page)

Title: Postbox In The Snow


Title: Fox On The Prowl


Title: Robin On A Gate


Title: Pheasant Crossing The Road


Title: Snowman In The Woods




The above five new designs have been added to my previous collection of five from last year (images below) which all sold out. I've had more of the designs below printed for this year. This range has 10 different designs. 

Title: Rudolph On The Road
 Title: Fox Heading North


 Title: Hare In The Garden


 Title: Robin Sitting Pretty


  Title: Squirrel In Snowfall







No comments: